Little Richard News Forum
Talking about Little Richard!

Home » Public Forums » Little Richard » Richard releases Heavy Metal album
Richard releases Heavy Metal album [message #5547] Wed, 01 April 2015 20:28 Go to next message
LittleRichardForever is currently offline  LittleRichardForever
Happy April Fool's Day! Laughing Razz Very Happy
Now that I got your attention, let's try to get the Little Richard conversations going again! I will think of a topic in a few days, after all have seen this post and gotten their laughs from it (hopefully).
Re: Richard releases Heavy Metal album [message #5594 is a reply to message #5547] Sat, 04 June 2016 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lonely Summer is currently offline  Lonely Summer
Let's run with this. What songs would LR do on a HM album? Highway to Heaven? Heaven is a Great Place to Be? Heaven's Harp's? (okay, I'm all out of AC/DC rewrites now).
Re: Richard releases Heavy Metal album [message #5595 is a reply to message #5594] Sat, 04 June 2016 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
almeyrow is currently offline  almeyrow
More generally, what songs would you have liked to hear him record? Jailhouse Rock, Justine, and Travelin Band come to mind (unless I missed them along the way).
Re: Richard releases Heavy Metal album [message #5598 is a reply to message #5594] Thu, 07 July 2016 23:30 Go to previous message
Lonely Summer is currently offline  Lonely Summer
Instead of Sympathy for the Devil, he would sing Praises for the Lord. Instead of Van Halen's Runnin' with the Devil, it would be Walkin' With the Lord. No Blue Oyster Cult Don't Fear the Reaper, no, it would have to be Goin' to Meet My Maker. He might sing about a Stairway to Heaven, but not one you can buy.
Previous Topic: Little Richard denies reports of poor health
Next Topic: "New" re-release "The Explosive Little Richard!" + bonus; Bear Family Records
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Feb 27 11:49:20 EET 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00910 seconds