Little Richard News Forum
Talking about Little Richard!

Home » Public Forums » Little Richard » R.I.A.A. Gold Record award for "Baby Face"?
R.I.A.A. Gold Record award for "Baby Face"? [message #1732] Fri, 07 March 2008 00:50 Go to next message
Beau Z. is currently offline  Beau Z.
For all active-minded fans of the True King, here's another "Project".

It's been written that "Baby Face" has sold one million copies, so we wonder if it's possible that the above-named organization can make it "Official".

I assume other LR songs have gone "Gold" since the good ol' days, but I feel that we should pace it.

Any ideas out there?

Have a Rockin' good day!
Beau
Re: R.I.A.A. Gold Record award for "Baby Face"? [message #1797 is a reply to message #1732] Mon, 31 March 2008 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Any other Richard records thought to have sold at least 500,000 copies? How about "Great Gosh-A Mighty"?

What a great event that would be to have a press conference where Little Richard receives one or more Gold records!
Re: R.I.A.A. Gold Record award for "Baby Face"? [message #1799 is a reply to message #1797] Tue, 01 April 2008 21:09 Go to previous message
NJCRN is currently offline  NJCRN
So all my fellow Richard lovers...what exactly do we do to try to make this happen? I personally would love to see both the Kennedy Center AND this happen> Any ideas on who we go too? Nurse Nancy

Richard Lover!
Previous Topic: American Music Theater, March 8
Next Topic: Kennedy Center Honoree?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 12 21:39:04 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00529 seconds