Forum's future [message #5503] Tue, 22 April 2014 13:03 Go to next message
timo is currently offline  timo
Administrator

Forum[ 4 votes ]
1. The forum is outdated, just quit it 0 / 0%
2. Start anew (discard old crap) 1 / 25%
3. Continue (keep old crap) 3 / 75%
4. Continue in Facebook 0 / 0%

Since Richard retired, the forum has been quiet. So, what do you think, would you like to see forum continue? If the forum should continue, its address will change soon. The second choice means the old forum is still left for people to read only, not post.

Timo
Re: Forum's future [message #5506 is a reply to message #5503] Sat, 26 April 2014 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lonely Summer is currently offline  Lonely Summer
It is quiet, and wish I knew what would get us talking again, but I guess all that's left is old memories.
Re: Forum's future [message #5507 is a reply to message #5506] Thu, 01 May 2014 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Robinson is currently offline  Michael Robinson
The forum got rather bogged down in personal attacks a few years ago, which seem fortunately to have ceased, but I think they took their toll by discouraging a lot of people. All the same I would like to see it continue as a venue for exchanging information and views on the greatest rock 'n' roll singer of all.

Michael
Re: Forum's future [message #5509 is a reply to message #5507] Thu, 01 May 2014 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
olaf
Michael Robinson wrote on Thu, 01 May 2014 05:57
... All the same I would like to see it continue as a venue for exchanging information and views on the greatest rock 'n' roll singer of all.

Thanks Michael, I totally agree!
This is the Little Richard forum!
Here is history to find + to archive.

Olaf

...and please please please:

Don't switch to facebook...

Again: This is the Little Richard forum!

Kind regards, Olaf
Re: Forum's future [message #5511 is a reply to message #5509] Fri, 02 May 2014 18:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timo is currently offline  timo
Administrator
You got what you wanted, and you didn't even lose what you had.

Timo
Re: Forum's future [message #5512 is a reply to message #5511] Fri, 02 May 2014 20:22 Go to previous message
LittleRichardForever is currently offline  LittleRichardForever
Thank you for asking us, Timo, and for helping us by leaving the forum up. And I love how you used a Richard song title to let us know how it turned out! Smile
Previous Topic: Site's new address
Next Topic: Call My Name: Struggling In The 70s
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 10 08:28:25 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01243 seconds