Little Richard News Forum
Talking about Little Richard!

Home » Public Forums » Little Richard » Little Richard on a achildren's show? (Curiosity)
Little Richard on a achildren's show? [message #1875] Thu, 01 May 2008 17:55 Go to next message
Anonymous
I was driving in my car today and a little Richard song came on the radio. And iIremembered Little Richard being on a children's show. Something similar to Alice in Wonderland I thought. If anyone knows what i'm talking about i'd really like to know. I'd like to see that show again. He may have just had a cameo. Thanks, Melissa
Re: Little Richard on a achildren's show? [message #1877 is a reply to message #1875] Fri, 02 May 2008 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
Maybe Mother Goose Rock n Rhyme (actually an *adult* interpretation), where Lr played Ole King Cole and did a R & R number.
He was also on Sesame Street (songs "Rubber Duckie" [should be out on a CD] and "Rosita").
You may also mean the Pee Wee Herman Special (no LR song, though).
How about "Itsy Bitsy Spider"? Finally, check out "That's Not All, Folks" from the "Happy Birthday, Bugs!" TV Special. I have it on commercial VHS.
Finally, could it have been a TV production number on "Hokey Pokey"?
icon7.gif  Re: Little Richard on a achildren's show? [message #1883 is a reply to message #1877] Mon, 05 May 2008 21:04 Go to previous message
Anonymous
Thank you it is the mother goose one i remember now!
Previous Topic: live CD Europe 1993
Next Topic: LONDON FESTIVAL HALL BRAND NEW CD 2005
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 10 08:01:06 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01399 seconds