Little Richard News Forum
Talking about Little Richard!

Home » Little Richard News forum » Little Richard » Two unknown Little Richard songs
Two unknown Little Richard songs [message #5424] Sun, 31 March 2013 15:56 Go to next message
wolfgangguhl
Little Richard played two songs at a concert in Las Vegas back in 2007 that I cannot recognize.

The lyrics go like this:

first unknown song
I want some big fat juicy lady
big fat white lady
big fat black lady
big fat juicy woman

second unknown song
I say you're waiting on your call
i don't give no message at all
you like country music
waiting for the phone to ring
baby it's a crying shame
but nobody understands that I'm just a plain old common man

Can anybody on here help me out on this?
Re: Two unknown Little Richard songs [message #5428 is a reply to message #5424] Wed, 03 April 2013 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timo
Administrator
The first one: he used to ask big fat ladies to dance on stage and near the end of the show he used to sing "We gotta go". Sound like impromptus to me.

Timo
Re: Two unknown Little Richard songs [message #5429 is a reply to message #5424] Wed, 03 April 2013 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wolfgangguhl
The second song is "A Common Man" that he wrote in his youth according to Paul.

The first one is an improvisation.
Re: Two unknown Little Richard songs [message #5433 is a reply to message #5424] Thu, 11 April 2013 22:16 Go to previous message
NJCRN
Hey, Buck...so sorry to have missed you in Vegas. Beauzee emailed me that he is having trouble logging on to the Forum and asked me to send some info along. He says the songs you are wondering about may be "Ain't No Tellin" and "Shake Your Hips". Hope ths helps. I myself wait in anticipation of someday hearing "Cherry Red" sung live!NN

Richard Lover!
Previous Topic: Two new radio spots
Next Topic: Service outage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 02 22:36:58 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00288 seconds